Monday, April 21, 2008

Virginity? What Virginity?

Hey guys,
Was the title eye-catching enough? :) Lol. Some of you might be thinking what I'll be going on to talk about.. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but this post has absolutely nothing to do with my first time having sex or anything of that sort. And even if i did ( have sex ), I wouldn't be announcing it on my blog right? Anyway, back to the reason why I'm writing this post.. Imagine yourself having a day off from university, school or work, what would you do? Would you take a stroll in the park, visit the nearest shopping mall or just laze in bed the whole day reading the newspapers? This is what I did. Let's add a bit of suspense and mystery.. Slowly scroll down and in that time guess what Jeremy would have done.. (:


----


----


----


----


----



wait for it...



----



----



GETTING CLOSE!



----



----



TA-DAH!

Haha yes, Jeremy baked brownies. I'm sure some of you might go " How gay is that? " or " OMG Jeremy baked! " It should be either one of those responses :) The brownies turned out alright.. Edible to say the least. I don't wanna judge what I baked coz it'll be a biased judgement. Special thanks goes out to Rachel who gave me her recipe for the orgasmic brownies that she makes. So this is what I did on a Monday afternoon, what did you do?

There goes my baking virginity :P



1 comment:

K said...

I watched Jeremy bake the brownies! Muahahahhaa.
(n I did the laundry, washed the dishes, fried omurice, went grocery shopping)

I personally think it's better than edible. Quite yummy!
I'm already waiting for dessert time tomorrow. ;)

Nuffnang