Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Here I am wishing my 3 great friends a very happy birthday. They're probably the few people that have gone through the thick and thin of wonderful friendships and have stuck by me the past few years. I must admit that you'll only know who your real friends until things in yours and their lives change but your relationship with them remains the same or gets better. And of course, that term 'best friend' which I used so often during my primary school years (things like "you are not my best friend anymore, i don't friend you") now seems rather vague coz it's like putting a specific friend on a much higher level than the rest of your good friends. It's probably right to say that I'm lucky enough to have a 'best group of friends' to hang out with and am probably a step closer to a few.


Anyway, before I drift further apart from the main reason why I'm writing this post, I'd like to wish you, Mr Ngeow Jian Mao a happy birthday. I know it's a bit late seeing that April Fool's/Your Birthday was a week ago, but as cliché as it sounds, it's the thought that counts right. : )

Always doing more thinking than he should, therefore, taking the most time to decide on whether to play his 'poker hand'.

His thinking face.

Never fails to laugh his ass off whenever possible.

His favourite line: “ My hair looks good (‘in this picture’ or ‘today’) lah.
(Does it look good in this picture?) Lol.

As gay as it sounds, we have shared quite a fair bit together.

As he'd put it, a brother from a different mother.

Next up, Mr Teh Yu Jing, my VERY VERY good brother. Or so he claims to be. I have to say, that although we sometimes have really conflicting opinions, most of the time we’ll end up ‘cocking’(nonsensically speaking) our way out of the topic.

Will probably scare you with his serious face FIRST.

THEN surprise you by being really friendly.

Hopefully you’ll have a great birthday, minus the stress from your exams.

Saving the best for last ( muahahaha, don’t get offended Colin and Jing ), my one and only Special, Ms Rachel Gouk. I’ve always found it funny how Jing always thought you’re in the UK just because your surname is Gouk. :P And Colin would probably say, “ Those 2 hokkiens “. I remember how years ago I used to spell your name wrongly. Haha. We’ve gone quite a long way, special. Happy birthday to you, I’m sure you’ll have your late but enjoyable celebrations with your friends there.

What’s more trusting than allowing me to drive her car without a license?

My ever-reliable companion for foos and all the late nights.


Here’s to the 3 of you! Cheers guys.

No comments:

Nuffnang