Monday, May 12, 2008

Randomness...

Hey guys! You know how the title says " Randomness that reach new heights... " and how I talked about how blogs always fall under a certain category. Well, I just thought I'd make mine different with the different types of posts that I write. :) This is probably the 2nd Picture Post and I hope you guys would find it as entertaining as I find it to be. I remember how people laughed when they saw the first one which featured my baby sister, Isabelle. These were taken during the buffet lunch on Mother's Day last weekend. Enjoy!

I pointed out a picture on the wall of a father and daughter doing the nose-to-nose pose.

We tried to copy it. :P

She asked me to teach her how to burp. Lol.

I then told her to burp, she has to open her mouth and inflate her nostrils as well. Haha.
That's how she looked close up. I was laughing so hard.

My One & Only Arm-rest

A failed attempt of the 'Titanic-Pose'

Dance move on the couch? Haha Give it a try :)

Her chin got heavy, brother saves the day. ;)

This was meant to be the serious look, but she's pouting. Cute rather than serious, no? :D

One straw. 2 mouths. Problem.

This pose was just classic! (my finger WASN'T in her nose k) Haha

4 comments:

K said...

lmao.

very productive while i went in a flower hunt huh.

RakelClark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RakelClark said...

This post is sooooo adoreable/cute. one day u'll look back and wonder where time went... eeks!

brenda.t said...

if all fails you can always get married to isabelle lolol

Nuffnang