Thursday, May 22, 2008

Champions of Europe

MUAHAHAHA! Looks like his face cost him the EPL and Champions League.

Specially for Jing to see only.

Although this is what he does best... now..Lol. ( mind u, he used to be my fav player )
*clap clap* I should've bought United instead *clap clap*

Is it me or does Silvestre look like a mannequin?

Champions of EUROPE 2007/2008.

Was it only me or did the United fans feel that it was going to be our night when you saw Drogba's shot hit the post? Who would've thought Ronaldo would miss the penalty in the shootout? Did anyone predict that Park would be left out of the squad even though he's a much better player than Fletcher? Would it have made a difference if Drogba didn't get sent off and he was the one to take the crucial penalty instead of Terry? Was the pitch just too shitty for a Champions League final?

MANY QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS UNITED IS THE CHAMPIONS OF THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE AND UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! starts singing * we are the CHAMPIONS my friends * for the second time this year... and it feels great!

and i won a bet too albeit the wrong predictions. :)





No comments:

Nuffnang