Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reminiscence Through Pictures

What's a better way to have a recap of the past year and relive those memories than browsing through the pictures that were taken...

Being the class rep was amusing to say the least..

Priceless lah Heng the look on ur face.. 2nd from right, MONKEY FACE!

Who would've thought I'd be so lucky to have the President and Treasurer as my great friends? :)

It's not the easiest of jobs, so they tend to get sad and sleepy. haha.

My assistant working hard to please everyone's needs. Right Saf? :)

College was no doubt too short a period of time to get to know the huge number of students that took S.A.M but I'm proud to say I knew enough people to make it a good year. I mean, I thought the SAM prom was so different from my high school one coz I barely knew a quarter of the people that went. What made it worse was that they were all dressed up making them even harder to recognise.. And I've always thought girls looked better without makeup :)


Of course, I'll never forget my first day of orientation, when I was coincidentally placed in the same class as that bugger, what's his name? Heng Yew.. Dude, I think it's quite right to say that we barely knew each other at the start of the year.. But as gay as it sounds, u were a great companion lah brother. Don't you think it's so much easier adapting to a new place with someone who knows u well close by?

Good picture? I think so.

There were also occassions where I was experiencing things for the first time. Mind you, I'm not talking about having sex. -.- I don't remember who came up with the idea of bringing all kinds of funny ingredients so we could have our so-called ''Bread Day''. We had like lots of Gardenia bread, chocolate syrup, bananas and peanut butter. Lol I guess we all just didn't want to have our usual lunch at Asia Cafe. Here are a few pictures...


This was what my bread looked like...MmmMMMmmm

But of course, if you have a big appetite and bread just isn't enough, this is what you get caught doing..

Please don't get angry with me, Fimy.. haha.

And for Claire, this is a picture specially put up for you..

That goes well with " Jerry, how do u spell oops? " :)

Thanks for the great year guys.. I hope u had a good one too.

No comments:

Nuffnang