Sunday, March 9, 2008

First Ever Tag


1. Choose a band / artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs.
Maroon 5

2. Are you male or female?
Makes Me Wonder ( xD hahaha )

3. Describe yourself:
Ragdoll

4. How do some people feel about you:
Infatuation ( i know it sounds like I'm full of myself, but I couldn't find a better song title ) =)

5. How do you feel about yourself:
Figure It Out

6. Ex boyfriends/girlfriends:
She Will Be Loved

7. Current boyfriend/girlfriend/crush:
If You Only Knew

8. Describe where you want to be:
My Ocean Blue

9. Describe where you live:
Harder to Breathe

10. Describe how you live:
Tangled

11. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
Secret

12. Share a few words of Wisdom:
Nothing Lasts Forever

13. Any general advice:
Take What You Want

14. Share a favorite pickup line:
Won't Go Home Without You

15. And if that one doesn't work:
Through With You ( I mean, if my favourite pick-up line doesn't work, lol I'm through :P )

16. What secondary school do/did you attend:
Nothing Lasts Forever

17. Pepsi or coke:
Shiver

18. Any pets?
Woman ( =.=" )

19. Favorite food:
Kiwi

20. Do you drink?
Highway to Hell

21. Say goodbye:
Sweetest Goodbye

I tag:
1. ColiNgeow
2. Nurul
3. Jings
4. Rachel
5. Li Ying
6. Ee Wing
7. Rufimy

P.S : I can't give reasons to all the answers but I'd be glad to try if you ask :)

2 comments:

RakelClark said...

i didnt know that ragdoll was a maroon 5 song! hahaha ragdoll as in the name i remember from ur screenname on ur desktop on w3. lmao!

ragdoll's courier has been killed!
ragdoll's courier has been killed!
ragdoll's courier has been killed!
ragdoll's courier has been killed!
ragdoll's courier has been killed!
The Scourge are OWNING!

NOOOOOO! not another tag! i'll feel compelled to do it when studying for my exam. ><

Jeremy Toh said...

haha u didn't know? lol you should try listening to it.. it's quite a nice song :) haha up to you when u wanna do it, special..

Nuffnang