Thursday, February 28, 2008

The missing ingredient of my blog..

Being new at blogging, I never really knew what 'ingredients' would make or define a good blog. A good friend of mine pointed out that a blog would not really be a blog if it didn't have any pictures. I myself have had good laughs reading posts with pictures and captions and instantly knew that my post had to be of Isabelle, my baby sister because those are the ones that never fail to make me laugh/put a smile on my face.


Who says a shirt can't be a headscarf?

Her invention of the 2-Palms-Kungfu-Technique

This is what happens when you let your older brother feed u ice-cream. Muahahaha.

WHY IS MY BARBIE HELD TOGETHER BY A SATAY STICK?

The Flying Ponytail

Haha, this pose was so one-of-a-kind I couldn't figure out a name for it. :)

This is Isabelle after 3 cans of beer. Haha.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. :) Btw, Isabelle's 6 this year but I dont know how long it'll take for me to face reality and stop calling her my 'baby' sister. Let's just hope she doesn't grow up too fast.














No comments:

Nuffnang