Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The end of my blogging virginity..

Had a hard time thinking of the title to my first blog post which could have easily been " My First Blog Post " but i ended up with the above..

To start off, I would like to confess that I actually have a great liking for a number of blogs that never fail to entertain or enlighten me but never saw myself starting one.. But here i am.. ending that blogging virginity of mine..

I don't know if this is the best idea but I'd like to blog about a 'phenomenon' which I've heard many weird descriptions of. Here are the ones that sounded particularly interesting..

"It's like someone scraping your insides with a metal spoon"
"If u haven't felt it, u don't know the real spelling of P-A-I-N"
"Feels like a thousand elephants rushing through your insides"

That's right, I'm sure if you're a girl, you would have figured out that I am talking about the menstrual pain/cramps that you girls go through once every month.. I don't know why but I came up with a theory which explains why guys don't get menstrual pain..Lol. of course this theory doesn't have anything to do with the difference in human anatomy between the two sexes.

What some people do not see is that women are in fact compensated for their menstrual pains with the privileges that they get from guys..Doesn't "let me carry your books/open the door/buy ur dinner for you" sound like a i-hear-it-everyday thing for the girls? Maybe it being an i-hear-it-everyday thing is a bit of an exaggeration but I hope you get what i mean there..

That's the reason why us guys don't go through that torturous process that girls go through, we don't get that privileges.. Lol hopefully all this makes sense and I hope that girls would ackowledge this and bear in mind that they are getting something nice in return for all that pain..haha not that i know if it's worth since I haven't been through it.. :)

It's always a joy trying something new and I hope the end of this 'virginity' would be the start of more interesting posts to come.. Till then.




3 comments:

Sapphira said...

Hey, I pay for my own meals... whenever I can! I mean whenever he doesn't do so when I'm in the bathroom or whenever the waiters are not his friends or support his paying for my meal. :P

K said...

PMS is a lot more than cramps. there's the backache, the fatigue, some ppl vomit. saph did! haha, and she nearly passed out in the toilet from the pain.

trust me, there's no friggin compensation for them all, esp not the pain. the only thing worse that menstrual cramps is extreme diarrhea, both which i have had. ;P

and i volunteer to do things for guys too. wth -.-''

neways, YO PI!
go sleep early tonight!

jings said...

some girls dont get those privelgs u know. hmph. and some guys, even without the stupid pms and cramps GETS the privelgs!! piglet. males are spoilt. LONER

Nuffnang